Working for a better tomorrow!
The 38th Legislative District Democrats is a chartered legislative district organization under the Washington State Democrats. Serving the communities of Everett, Marysville, and the Tulalip Tribes Reservation, we are grassroots-driven to represent the needs and concerns of the residents of the 38th Legislative District.
Legislative district organizations are the foundation of grassroots political activism – recruiting and supporting Precinct Committee Officers (PCOs), recruiting and training volunteers for State Legislator campaigns in addition to fundraising, and filling legislative vacancies with aforementioned PCOs. Our member-driven meetings help drive the political platform of our communities.
As a progressive organization we support the following:
- Labor Rights and Unions
- Civil and Human Rights
- Healthcare as a Basic Human Right
- Environmental Stewardship
- Investment in Renewable Energy
- Supporting Tribal Relations and Sovereignty
- Veterans Affairs
- Social Services and Welfare
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Media Reform
- Immigration Reform and a Path to Citizenship
- Arts and Culture
- Overturning Citizens United